When you have obtained your Patient Online registration details, log in to your NHS account (using the NHS App or NHS website) and follow the steps below:
- Try to access a GP service like Appointments, Prescriptions or GP health records
- When prompted, select How to prove who you are without sending a photo of your I.D.
- Select Yes - I use online services
- On the following screen select "Yes - I have all 3 details"
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your registration
YouTube video - How to create an NHS Login without using Photo ID (PIN document with Linkage Key, ODS Code and Account ID)- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KY2qKcA69M&list=PLnhASgDToTksih-Z8foqYj2plx7m7EuPj&index=3