How to order a repeat prescription in the NHS App
- Log into the app.
- Select 'Order a repeat prescription'.
- On the 'Prescriptions' page, select 'Order a repeat prescription'
- If you have nominated a pharmacy already, you may see a page asking you to confirm the pharmacy your prescriptions are sent to.
- On the 'Select medication' page, select the checkbox for the medications you require, then select 'Continue'. You may be asked to enter more information about your request.
- You should see a confirmation page of the medications you have asked for. Check the details, then select 'Confirm and order prescription'.
Checking your order
Once you've ordered a repeat prescription, it will show in the 'Requested' or 'Prescriptions ordered' list.
You may see the message 'Waiting for GP approval' or the date you ordered the prescription.
If you do not see either of these for your requested prescription, we suggest that you contact your GP surgery to check that the prescription has been ordered for you.